La Nochevieja | New Year's Eve Spanish Lesson w/ Activities & Presentation
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Want to get your plans ready for when you get back to school? What better opener to the year than an entire mini-unit/lesson on New Year's Eve & New Year's traditions in Latin America & Spain! I know that in my many years as a teacher, that is always how I start off a "new year": by observinPrice $10.40Original Price $13.00Save $2.60
- This variety of activities and resources are a wonderful way to explore Latino/Spanish culture--webquests, Pear Decks, research projects, song studies, and more! Check out the materials below, which focus on seven major calendar events: -Día de los muertos-Thanksgiving-Navidad (en Puerto Rico)-El AñPrice $42.39Original Price $52.99Save $10.60
- Looking for Winter, Christmas break, & New Year's plans for the months of December & January? Activities that are done for you and simplify your life? Introducing my Winter Bundle, which will prepare you for the weeks leading into Vacation and the initial days when you get back! Core activitPrice $23.20Original Price $29.00Save $5.80
--> Want to have a fun lesson for Spanish class about New Year's Eve traditions across the Spanish-speaking world?
--> Looking to add to your Navidad plans?
--> Hoping to start getting your plans ready for after winter break?
What better than La Nochevieja Spanish Lesson w/ Activities & Presentation! It's has Pear Deck capabilities and even includes a Google Forms assessment option after the presentation! The presentation is completely interactive! In conjunction with the rest of the New Year's Bundle, this is how I start off every year in my class when I get back to school: by observing and comparing the holiday traditions in the target culture.
This would work great as a 1-day+ lesson for Spanish 1 & 2!
What you get:
- 30 slides: including multimedia, videos, pictures, and authentic realia
- Teacher notes are included in the Speaker Notes section of each slide, giving additional information!
- The slides use simple Spanish, but are editable (so you can level up or down)
- **note, two community building slides use English; since they are editable, you can change that if you'd like to
- 10 question Google Form Assessment to check for cultural competency
- ANSWER KEYS INCLUDED
- BONUS WRITING ACTIVITY OPPORTUNITY!
- 4-page writing activity: Three Kings Letter. Includes cultural details and vocabulary to get started. Can be done digitally or printed! Check out the details in your download!
What you can do:
- Teach this as a lesson in class with an assessment
- Combine this lesson with my other NYE resources and make a mini-unit on La Nochevieja/New Year's
-->Don't forget to check out my video on how to convert Pear Deck presentations into INSTANT SUB PLANS!
⭐ The Twelve Grapes Tradition Worksheet
⭐ Writing Activity: Deseos para el año nuevo
⭐ Bundle: New Year's Eve and New Year's/La Nochevieja y el Año Nuevo-No PREP
I hope you enjoy this resource! If you have any questions or comments about this resource, remember to reach out to me in the Q&A section first before leaving a review so that I may address your concern❤️
Do you like cultural activities like this? Take a look around my store for more culture-based activities.
CLICK TO FOLLOW ME!
Please remember to leave a five-star review of the product! If you can't leave a five-star review, please leave me a message in the Q&A section so that I can address your concerns.
Created for teachers by a teacher. ❤️
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Email me at email@example.com