This adorable Eric Carle Spanish unit has everything you need while learning about butterflies (mariposas)! Students will use what they have learned while reading the book "The Hungry Caterpillar" to fill out graphs and worksheets. In addition, they will practice what they have learned about the life cycle of a butterfly. This unit is all in Spanish: worksheets, activities, crafts, flash cards. All worksheet instructions are in Spanish. The project instructions are in English. Perfect for a bilingual, dual language classroom!
This 42 page set includes the following:
- flashcards (8 cards with butterfly terms and picture)
- Read it, Trace it, Write it, Draw it activity
- graph what the caterpillar ate worksheet
- Label the parts of a butterfly
- Folding chart - life cycle of a butterfly
- sequencing circles (5 fruits)
- drawing activities
- 4 Adorable crafts: Butterfly lifecycle wheel, coffee filter butterfly, 3-D butterfly, 3-D caterpillar (all crafts include step-by-step instructions and color images)
- many many more worksheets and activities!
Please be sure you rate this project to help other teachers who may be considering buying projects from my shop, "Spanish Class".
Thank you and happy teaching!