La Pachamama Lectura y Cultura: Spanish Cultural Reading (Inca)
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Spanish Reading Bundle includes my Top 20 best selling cultural readings at over 50% off or only $1 each! The readings highlight culture from various Latin countries. Each reading includes a glossary of new vocabulary, a reading comprehension section and an answer key. Includes 1 Reading eachPrice $14.80Original Price $37.00Save $22.20
- This Spanish reading bundle includes my TOP 20 readings on holidays and celebrations throughout the year at 50% off!1. New Year's Eve/Day (future tense) (Jan. 1)2. Día de los Reyes (Jan. 6)3. Día de San Valentín (Feb. 14)4. Carnival (Feb or March)5. Semana Santa and Pascua (March or April)6. MotherPrice $15.00Original Price $37.50Save $22.50
- This Spanish reading bundle includes my TOP 15 readings on the indigenous cultures and people of Latin America at 45% off! 1. Mesoamerica (Maya, Aztec)2. Tikal (Mayan Ruins in Guatamala)3. Machu Picchu (Incan Ruins)4. Traditional clothing: poncho, huipil (Various)5. Pachamama (Mapuche of Chile)6.Price $12.00Original Price $27.25Save $15.25
- This Spanish MEGA Reading Bundle includes ALL of my current and future readings on Hispanic Culture and Holidays at 50% off! This is a GROWING Bundle, the price will increase as new readings are added. This bundle includes 250+ pages including the keys. These readings can be used on their own or asPrice $70.40Original Price $175.50Save $105.10
- This Spanish reading bundle includes all my current and future readings on the indigenous cultures and people of Latin America at 50% off!NOTE: This is a growing bundle, the price will increase as new readings are added.It currently includes one reading each on:1. Mesoamerica: Maya, Aztec2. Tikal:MPrice $24.20Original Price $60.25Save $36.05
This Spanish cultural reading is on Pachamama, a south American indigenous deity mainly of the Inca. It discusses her cultural and ritual importance in the lives of the indigenous people. It also discusses the celebration in her honor on August 1 of every year and how it is celebrated.
The reading includes a glossary of new vocabulary and 6 reading comprehension questions.
YOUTUBE Link to the festival: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYlgLkskWvI&list=PLYOtnph8fGVRoy_JDtobdrD0mR2X_qG5R&index=4
Level: Spanish 2 (present and past tenses)
Answer key included
las mazorcas de maíz
las hojas de coca