Two graphic readers focusing on “la Ropa” for Kinder – 2nd graders! Your students will learn/review basic clothing items in emergent Spanish with VivaLeReader’s characters. One reader focuses on vocabulary only and the second focuses on simple, repetitive emergent question/responses.
That’s two readers for the cost of 1!
With this packet, students will be able to:
- identify clothing items and respond to the question: ¿Qué es? Es ____.
- read, interpret and write basic clothing items in Spanish: camisa, camiseta,
pantalón, zapato, calcetín, vestido, falda, gorra
- 2 mini-graphic, coloring booklet focusing on clothes
- condensed, eco-friendly pages
- includes VivaLeReader story characters
- simple, emergent instructions in Spanish
- reading/tracing practice for questions and responses
- illustrations to help with clothes identification
- *bonus*- vocab/picture matching practice
- answer key
- total content pages: 7
You Can Use Elements of This Product As:
- warm up, independent practice and closing activities
- writing and emergent reading centers
- substitute plans and homework
- early finishers