This interactive dialogue worksheet will allow your students to learn all the key phrases they need to buy seasonal clothing in a store. It is a great tool to have students work in small groups creating skits and having fun practicing using Spanish in a school setting with their classroom friends.
1. Talk to students about the purpose of the vocabulary sheets. They will be working on skits for their stores.
2. Distribute the first handout to the class. Students using dictionary and other resources will fill as many blanks as possible. (5-10 minutes) . Key provided
3. Review vocabulary worksheet with class. Point out cognates to class for easier vocabulary management ( 5-10 minutes)
4. Repeat steps 1-2 with second worksheet.
5. " Lo que Compre" - Bonus Interactive Notebook Page- have students cut out and color the different items and use them as a quick two minute oral presentation before the dialogues.
6. Split students into small groups. They need to create a dialogue. According to your class set-up a minimum number of lines in the skit. (20 minutes-end of class)
7- Presentations need to be done next class. Encourage them to make skits funny entertaining and above all to have FUN!!! Bring props and create a store front. They can also do videos and show them to the class.
Please click on "follow me" so you can be updated anytime a new lesson becomes available