This is the french version of my "Kindergarten St. Patrick's Day Activities
This 77 page activity pack includes:
ST. PATRICK'S DAY WORDS FLASHCARDS
- Print & laminate these cards to reinforce St. Patrick's Day words. 4 to a page.
The words included are: Le jour de la Saint Patrick, un farfadet, un pot d'or, un tréfle, des piéces d'or, un fer à cheval, un arc-en-ciel, un chapeau, le mars, un patate, vert.
ST. PATRICK PRINTING MAT
- Print & laminate these mats and put them in the writing centre with dry erase markers! In colour and B&W.
Sight words on mat #1: le, un, moi, je, toi, la, dans, dit, pour, et, mon, viens
Sight words on mat #2: est, aller, bas, petit, pas, un, haut, nous, voit, peut
ST. PATRICK ALPHABET PRINTING SHEETS
- Print & copy to use with pencils/markers or print & laminate to use with dry-erase markers. Uppercase and lowercase included. Colour and B&W included.
ST. PATRICK'S WORDS WRITING CHART
- A writing chart with 12 St. Patrick's Day words (11 for B&W because I couldn't show the word "green" in B&W). Perfect to add to your writing or whiteboard centre. In colour and B&W. Simple writing paper also included.
Words included are: Le jour de la Saint Patrick, un farfadet, un pot d'or, un tréfle, des piéces d'or, un fer à cheval, un arc-en-ciel, un chapeau, le mars, un patate, vert
SHAMROCK VOCABULARY CARDS
- Hide the letters in sand/rice/beans and have students find the letters and fill in the missing letters in the St. Patrick's Day words on the cards. In colour and B&W.
ST. PATRICK'S TRACE IT, BUILD IT, WRITE IT
- Have students trace and read the sentence. Then have students cut out the bottom portion and glue the words in the correct order. Finally have the students write the sentence and check their work with the checklist at the bottom. There is a picture cue for the sentence that students can colour as well.
Sentences included are:
- C'est un farfadet.
- Je vois sept piéces d'or.
- Regarde le tréfle.
- J'aime les arcs-en-ciel.
ST. PATRICK'S DAY PUSH PIN SHEETS
- Print and copy these on copy paper, then staple on to coloured construction paper (I used red and pink construction paper). Have students use a push pin to trace the picture and the word. Have students remove the sheet to reveal the picture and word underneath! I have the students do this on the carpet so that we don't damage the tables.
Words/pictures included are: chapeau, tréfle, farfadet, pot, arc-en-ciel
ST. PATRICK'S DO-A-DOT
- Have students make the letters with do-a-dot markers or bingo daubers and read the simple sentences. There is 4 letters included:
- T est pour tréfle.
- A est pour arc-en-ciel.
- F est pour farfadet.
- C est pour chapeau.
ST. PATRICK'S PRINTING (NUMBERS)
- Print & laminate these mats and set them out with dry erase markers.
- Page 1: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Page 2: 5, 6, 7, 8
- Page 3: 9, 10
LUCKY PLAYDOUGH NUMBERS
- Have students pick and place a card in the box in the top right corner. Then have students build the matching numeral in the "Fais-le" box and show the number on a ten-frame in the "Montres-le" box. 2 mats and 3 types of cards (picture representation, picture and numeral representation, numeral representation) included. Please use the mats and cards that best fit the needs of your class.
LUCKY FLIP & ADD
- Print & laminate the mats and cards. Have students flip 2 cards from a stack and place them in the boxes at the top. Then have them add the two numbers. They can show their work on a ten-frame and by completing the number sentence. You can have students complete the number sentence with a dry-erase marker or with magnetic numbers. 3 types of mats included in colour and B&W.
1. Flipping 2 cards and showing work on 1 ten-frame (for sums to 10)
2. Flipping 2 cards and showing work on 2 ten-frames (for sums to 20)
3. Flipping 3 cards and showing work on 3 ten-frames (for sums to 30)
ST. PATRICK'S NUMBER ORDER PUZZLES
Number order puzzles for skip-counting by 5's and 10's. Recording sheet included.
ST. PATRICK'S PATTERNING
- Practice extending patterns with these patterning strips with St. Patrick's Day symbols. 6 strips included.
POT OF GOLD NUMBER ORDER
- Print, laminate and cut out these cards and punch a hole with a hole puncher on either sides of the card. Then have students use linking chains to link the numbers in the correct order. Numbers 1-20 are included.
Please see the preview for a detailed look of what's included.
• My Book of St. Patrick's Day Words
• Kindergarten St. Patrick's Day Activities
Looking for more? Take a little time to EXPLORE!
♦ BEST SELLING Editable Teaching Portfolio