La Saint-Valentin dans le Monde Francophone: A Mini-Unit for Intermediate Mids
9th - 12th
- Google Docs™
Made for Google Drive™
Also included in
- This bundle includes 3 Valentine's Day mini-units. The Novice mini-unit is intended for either French 1 or French 2, the Intermediate Low mini-unit is appropriate for many French 3 students and the Intermediate Mid mini-unit is most suitable for French 4, 5 or AP students. Each mini-unit includes alPrice $9.95Original Price $13.85Save $3.90
This mini-unit for French 4 (or other appropriate level) students includes a Google Presentation with links to 5-6 hours of resources, activities and communicative tasks including:
- An essential question and Can-Do Statements
- Previewing discussion questions
- Links to a Lou! Cartoon about Valentine’s Day with an embedded quiz.
- A drag and drop sequencing activity for the Lou! Cartoon.
- A story map for the Lou! Cartoon
- A list of quotes to be used for a guided discussion over the Lou! cartoon
- 2 Interpretive Tasks over articles about French teens and Valentine’s Day
- Link to 2 authentic videos about Valentine’s Day celebrations in the Ivory Coast with embedded quizzes
- A series of role plays based on the Lou! cartoon.
- A series of writing prompts based on the Lou! cartoon.
- A Cultural Comparison activity in which students fill in a graphic organizer to compare information about Valentine’s Day celebrations in France and the Ivory Coast, followed by an assignment in which they compare American and Francophone practices and perspectives.
Included with rubric
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.