Spanish Lesson Plan – Vocabulary, Listening, Writing, Speaking. 60-65 minutes
This Worksheet contains Before Listening, During Listening and After Listening activities. It goes along The Tomatina Festival (Tomato Battle), an authentic Spanish Video Source found on YouTube.
1. Warm up activity about La Tomatina.
2. Watch a video on YouTube of La Tomatina Festival (about 2 minutes long) and answer 1 listening comprehension exercise.
3. Find more information about this Festival on Internet and answer the questions.
4. Write about if you would go to a similar festival and why.
5. Prepare an oral presentation explaining another similar festival in the States or in another country.
The resource includes:
- Student worksheets
- Teacher´s notes and answer keys + video transcription
- Listening Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Oral Presentation Task
Feedback would be really appreciated!
Intermediate high, Advanced low