La Tomatina readings in Spanish and #authres video activities
What educators are saying
I love using resources from Martina Bex in my classroom. This was great for building my mini-unit on La Tomatina! It is just what I was looking for!
I used this resource to teach students about La Tomatina. It was a lot of fun and brought about a great discussion.
Also included in
- The Somos Curriculum is an acclaimed Proficiency-oriented, Comprehension-based Novice Spanish curriculum for Spanish 1 and 2. The Somos Curriculum for Novice Spanish makes teaching for proficiency easy. With step-by-step daily lesson plans, student printables, assessments, slideshows, and detailed lPrice $320.00Original Price $542.00Save $222.00
Inspire intrigue with this mini-unit on La Tomatina, an annual tomato-throwing festival that takes place in Buñol, Spain. The materials will fill three class days and are suitable for second semester Spanish 1 students and beyond.
- a three-level embedded reading (three readings; each one more difficult than the previous) in Spanish about the Tomatina
- discussion questions
- comprehension questions for each reading
- two video worksheets
- two additional video activities
- a slideshow with warm-ups and projectable versions of the readings
- detailed lesson plans
- answer keys for everything
NEED SOMETHING MORE BASIC?
Click here to view a one-page reading suitable for first semester Spanish students.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.