EN ESPAÑOL!! These 60+ pages are packed with great, fun, engaging, common core aligned activities, vocabulary puzzles, ready-made anchor charts and worksheets, and much more!
This packet includes:
* Vocabulary Puzzles + Frayer model graphic organizer for vocabulary development.
* The Ocean Floor Anchor chart + close reading +answer sheet to practice the strategy of main idea and details
* Sharks fact and opinion anchor chart and literacy center idea
* All about Dolphins and Whales compare and contrast ready-made anchor chart + worksheet with "I can" statement.
* Jellyfish acrostic poem craftivity
* Fresh water vs. Salt water experiment + booklet following the scientific method
* 12 ocean writing prompts
This product fully aligns with the following Common Core Standards:
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text.
Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text
Identify the main topic of a multiparagraph text as well as the focus of specific paragraphs within the text.
Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
Determine or clarify the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words and phrases based on grade 1 reading and content, choosing flexibly from an array of strategies.
Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
Be sure to check out this full product in action by downloading the preview.
Thank you for considering my product!
For more products in Spanish visit THE SPANISH BOUTIQUE!!
Laura Graham - Where the Magic Happens
© 2015, Where the Magic Happens. La Vida en el Mar - for single classroom use, please purchase multiple licenses (at 50% off the regular price) at check-out for whole-grade or school-wide use.