Activity booklet includes:
• Full song lyrics: “La bilirrubina”
• Cloze activity: Health and medicine
• Spanish-English Health Vocabulary Match: Students match the Spanish vocabulary word with the correct English translation.
• Illustrated Medicine and Health Vocabulary Worksheet: A list of health and medicine vocabulary from the song and more are given. Students match each word to the correct illustration. The students can also identify which of these words are used in the song.
• Song Concepts Clarification Printable: A cool printable image that includes “notes” that clarify the following concepts used in the song: la bilirrubina, seguro ‘e cama, trastear, mal de amores and rostro de amarillo. In Spanish.
• Multiple Choice Comprehension Questions: Students respond to the questions by selecting the correct answer. Includes two versions: Spanish and English.