La complicidad by Cultura Profética: Spanish Song to Practice the Verb SER in the Present and Singular
Activity booklet includes:
• Full song lyrics: “La complicidad”
• Exploratory Activity: Before playing the song, teachers can introduce the topic by asking the students “¿Quién soy?” and prompt them to describe themselves without using physical characteristics. Then talk about the concept of “complicity” (the title of the song in Spanish).
• Cloze activity: Vocabulary
• Vocabulary and SER Conjugation Worksheet: Students write the word in English for each vocabulary word from the song. Then, they practice the conjugation of the verb SER in the present.
• Identifying the Verb SER in the Song Worksheet: Students scan the song to look for examples of the verb SER in the present (soy, eres and es).
• Answering Question With the Verb SER Worksheet: Using the verb SER, students answer personal questions and other questions according to the images provided.
• Verb SER A/B Oral Activity: Students work in pairs to answer each other’s questions based on the illustrations provided.
• Verb SER Handout: A black-and-white handout is included with SER conjugations in present, a list of situations to use SER and sample sentences.