Also included in
- Duration:This is a 13-day unit for heritage speakers class about hybrid identity. Format: There are digital and PDF versions included. This unit is compatible with distance learning. The lesson plans included are written for in-person learning. Language: Student materials are in Spanish.Lesson Plan$45.90$52.00Save $6.10
- This is a bundle of all the materials I used in my third year of teaching a heritage speaker class. I teach the same students for three years so I created a three-year curriculum cycle. The material isn't necessarily more difficult in year three. All heritage students are in the same course regardle$196.20$219.00Save $22.80
These lesson plans and materials are designed for heritage speaking students. In these lessons, students discover the difference between visible culture and invisible culture using the iceberg model.
Format: There are both digital and pdf copies provided so it is distance learning compatible.
Students will identify visible and invisible culture for Latinos and Americans.
What is visible culture? What is invisible culture?
- brainstorm in groups about visible and invisible cultural practices
- reflect on both Latino and American cultural practices
- create a poster with their group
- present the poster to the class
Materials are 100% in Spanish.
Teacher Lesson Plan Instructions:
Detailed lesson plan instructions for the teacher are included!
Hybrid Identity Unit:
These lessons are a part of the 13-day Hybrid Identity Unit for Heritage Speakers. Purchase the unit bundle to get the free bonus file study guide, unit test, and answer key.
3 days (based on 57-minute class periods)
This product is NOT editable as it is sold in PDF format.
**SEE THE PREVIEW FOR MORE DETAILS**
You may also like: Heritage Speakers Unit: La felicidad