Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a song and a fable with a moral about being happy with who you are and what you have to add to your intermediate curriculum? This might be just what you want! This packet contains activities to go with the super catchy song ¿Qué tienes tú? by Dvicio ft Chui Navarro, Mau & Ricky, and also the fable about Lolo, the bird that wanted to have what the other animales had.
Please listen to the song before you buy these materials to make sure your students will enjoy it like mine do!
OJO: There is no editable version of the PowerPoint due to the used of copyrighted clipart!
This packet contains:
1. Suggested order of activities
2. ¿Qué tienen? Cierto o falso listening activity
3. #authres Twitter activity
4. Video checklist activity
5. Two short biographies (Chui Navarro & Mau y Ricky with comprehension questions)
6. A Wikipedia / Instagram activity about Dvicio
7. Picture for discussion (second file)
8. ¿Qué es una fábula? ~ Short reading with activity
9. Action chain of events about ”La fábula de Lolo”
10. Short reading ~ “La fábula de Lolo”
11. Running dictation
12. Find the secret picture activity
13. PowerPoint with pictures for storytelling and retell (separate file)
14. Scavenger Hunt Secret Phrase activity
15. Two page reading "La fábula de Lolo"
16. La torre del saber activity
17. ¿Quién lo tuitearía? activity
18. Comic book template to create their own fable
19. Internet links fo suggested song to go with this Unit: Lyrics video with Chui Navarro and Mau y Ricky, official video with Chui Navarro and Mau y Ricky, original song lyrics video, lyrics training video