This adaptation of the popular domino game will help your students practice the vocabulary in a fun way! In order to play, students need to know the vocabulary!
Free “La familia” vocabulry guide available HERE.
Instructional video available on my YouTube channel!
- Decide which style to use and how many sets you will need.
- Print on card stock (if available). I like to print each set in a different colored paper to avoid the sets getting mixed up.
- Laminate for durability and cut out the cards using a paper cutter.
- Place each set in an envelope or Ziploc bag. Punch a hole in the Ziploc bag to get the air out and flatten!
- Play in groups of 2-4. The more students per group, the shorter the game. Fewer students means longer game as they’ll each have fewer cards. The dealer shuffles and distributes the cards one at a time until there are no more cards.
- The person with “INICIO” places that card down to begin. Players observe their cards to match vocabulary to picture. Encourage students to say the name of the picture aloud to practice pronunciation.
- The game is over when the “FIN” card is placed down. There’s no particular winner in this game. Just have fun and practice the vocabulary! If there’s extra time, students can shuffle the cards and play again!
La familia/ Spanish Family Activity Packet
La familia/ Spanish Family PowerPoint
La Familia Sapito / Spanish family Fortune Teller Origami
La familia/ Spanish Family Tree Project
I truly appreciate costumer reviews and followers! Please take a moment to leave a review letting me and other users know how this resource worked for you!
- Click HERE to leave a review and learn how you can get credit points towards your next TpT purchase!
Click HERE to follow me and receive product updates and freebies!
- Once you become a follower, you will receive updates about new resources, free giveaways and sales!
- 50% off new products for the first 48 hours!
- Frequent store-wide sales!