La hora: Telling time in Spanish notes and reading - Print & Paperless
What educators are saying
What a great introduction to telling time for beginning Spanish students! It was easy to use and easy to understand. I will definitely be using this every year!
My students loved reading a story in Spanish and were so proud of themselves for understanding all of it!
Also included in
- This product contains the following units and supplemental activities from the SOMOS curriculum: Unit 6 - SiéntateReading: La criatura Unit 7: Los Castells de TarragonaUnit 8: La comida latinaSong activity: Te Amo by NotaMi Bolivia / Possessive adjectivesUnit 9: El cucuyCultural Activities: El SilbóPrice $65.00Original Price $69.00Save $4.00
- The Somos Curriculum is an acclaimed Proficiency-oriented, Comprehension-based Novice Spanish curriculum for Spanish 1 and 2. The Somos Curriculum for Novice Spanish makes teaching for proficiency easy. With step-by-step daily lesson plans, student printables, assessments, slideshows, and detailed lPrice $400.00Original Price $542.00Save $142.00
Teach your Spanish 1 students how to tell time in Spanish with these proficiency-focused lesson plans that do more than just give your students notes!
INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT:
- Guided notes with fill-in guide
- A Spanish-language reading targeting time expressions (provided as a projectable Slides resource and a reproducible worksheet)
- A reading activity
- A class schedule discussion activity
- A communicative activity
- Answer keys
- Lesson plans
- PAPERLESS notes and worksheet pages in Google Slides
These activities will fill 90-120 minutes of class time. The product download is a PDF that contains a clickable link to a Drive folder that holds all resources.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.