This is a 68 page guided reading package to help teachers run an effective guided reading ('lecture guidée', 'lecture dirigée', ou 'cercles littéraires') in their intermediate classrooms.
This package includes:
- an introduction for the teacher
- advice on how to organize your students into groups
- a blank template for your group lists
- twelve reading strategies that you can teach and work on with your class throughout
- record sheets for the teacher
- record sheets for the student groups
- pre-reading activities and task cards
- task cards for individual and group activities that are to be completed after each
chapter or section
- activity sheets that students complete individually after the completion of a whole
- cover pages for each group binder or folder
- posters for each of the twelve reading strategies taught
I hope you enjoy this resource and that it helps you run an engaging guided reading programme in you intermediate French Immersion classrooms!