Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a song and a legend with a love story to add to your intermediate curriculum? This might be just what you want! This packet contains activities to go with the legend about the Popocatépetl and the Iztaccíhuatl volcanoes.
Please listen to the song before you buy these materials to make sure your students will enjoy it like mine do!
This packet contains:
1. Suggested order of activities
2. Three corners listening activity
3. Question for #authres reading
4. Video checklist activity
5. Action chain of events about ”La leyenda de Popo e Izta”
6. Short reading about “La leyenda de Popocatépetl e Iztaccíhuatl”
7. Write, draw, pass activity
8. Find the secret picture activity
9. Questions for MovieTalk
10. T/F questions for marker plus game
11. Long reading about the legend
12. Paper plane reading comprehension activity
13. “Palomitas” game
14. Comparative essay sheet with Venn Diagram
15. PowerPoint with pictures for storytelling and retell (separate file)
16. Internet links to: Video story for MovieTalk, and suggested song