This is a one page text in French about a French girl having a bad day at school.
The author is a French native speaker.
The text is written mainly in the present tense with mostly level 1 French vocabulary. It is ideal for 2 hours of class (and some homework).
It is followed by seven exercises related to the comprehension of the text.
Student has to
- explain some vocabulary in French
- answer questions about the text in French
- identify the main ideas
- summarize the text
- follow prompts for conversations with a partner
- match words with colloquial French expressions
- do some research about French culture
- retell the story in the past, if appropriate.