Also included in
- AP Spanish PowerPoints help students master each section of the Spanish Language and Culture Exam: el ensayo persuasivo, el correo electrónico, la conversación oral, la lectura y el audio. Some PowerPoints help students practice and review advanced grammar concepts in order to improve their writing$35.00$51.35Save $16.35
These resources can be used with Triángulo aprobado or Vista Higher Learning booklets or any AP Spanish Test-prep books. New digital versions for distance learning and Google Classroom!
This 28-slide PowerPoint includes the following:
- Instructions on how to do a cultural oral presentation for AP Spanish
- Required elements of an oral presentation
- A sample cultural question taken from Triángulo Aprobado
- Two sample graphic organizers for the "presentación oral"
- Instructions on how to write the “oración de tesis” and how to organize the "presentación oral"
- A sample cultural oral presentation with the components labeled
- Expressions for self-correction
- Expressions for pausing and transition
- 24 words and expressions useful for making comparisons
- Four possible introductions
- Three possible “oraciones de tesis”
- Two sample developing paragraphs
- A sample conclusion
- Instructions for writing the conclusion
- A separate cover PowerPoint
The printables include the following:
- a check list for self-correction or partner correction
- a lesson plan for the oral presentation following the EDI format: the learning objective, attention-getter, tension, explain/model/demonstrate, checking for understanding, guided practice, closure, independent practice/homework, and items needed to present the lesson
- a graphic organizer
- a handout of vocabulary for making comparisons
- the password to open the PowerPoint YOU WILL NEED MICROSOFT OFFICE 2002 in order to access the password-protected PowerPoint.
This PowerPoint is included in the following money-saving bundle: AP Spanish Power Points for an Entire Year
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
You may also be interested in: Ensayo Persuasivo
For "El correo electrónico" click here: Correo Electrónico
For the Vocabulary for Triángulo Aprobado for AP Spanish, click here: Triángulo Aprobado"
For AP Spanish Lesson Plans for an Entire Year, click here: AP Spanish Lesson Plans
For more engaging resources, please visit my website: Best PowerPoints for Spanish
Or, visit my Pinterest Boards: Best PowerPoints Pinterest
The Oral Presentation/ Presentación Oral for AP Spanish by Angie Torre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.