La protesta de los Reyes by El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico: Practice Listening Comprehension and Learn About Three Kings Day
• Full song lyrics: “La protesta de los Reyes”
• Cloze activity: Listening comprehension
• Vocabulary Worksheet: Students create a list of the words they know from the song. Using that list they write what they think the song is about.
• Understanding the Song Group Worksheet and Dictionary Skills Practice: Students work in groups and with the aid of the dictionary they translate a stanza of the song.
• Song Discussion Guide Questions: Teachers use these questions to guide the discussion about the song and explain the tradition of Three Kings Day.
• Other Activities Ideas: Three additional activity ideas for a debate, sign writing and grammar.
Visit our blog: http://www.speakinglatino.com/tag/spanish-class-activities/