Develop phonemic awareness by segmenting words into 2, 3, 4 and 5 French phonemes. Elkonin boxes build phonological awareness skills by segmenting words into individual phonemes or sounds. Point to a box, or move a token into a box for each phoneme or sound.
These can be used to develop phonemic awareness but could also be used to assess a student's phonemic awareness.
They can be used as a whole class activity, on the Smart Board, in small groups, individually, in literacy centers, and for early intervention.
Includes 21 pages with 8 words to segment on each page (168 French words to segment into sounds):
- 4 pages of words with 2 French phonemes
- 6 pages of words with 3 French phonemes
- 8 pages of words with 4 French phonemes
- 3 pages of words with 5 French phonemes
- list of words with 2 French phonemes
- list of words with 3 French phonemes
- list of words with 4 French phonemes
- list of words with 5 French phonemes
Please check out these other great Phonemic Awareness products:
- La rime - la conscience phonologique (Rhyme Fold Overs in French)
- L'ajout de phonèmes - la conscience phonologique - Phonemic Awareness
- L'élision de phonèmes - la conscience phonologique - Phonemic Awareness
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store, to receive notifications of when new products are added (with 20% off during the first 48 hrs!) and to receive notifications of flash sale.
Please leave your feedback to gain your TpT credits. All you have to do is go into your purchases and leave feedback. You earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent and 20 TpT credits will give you a discount of $1.