This bundle is a Technology and Pollution unit inspired by the movie and
Le futur simple slideshow:
This slideshow presentation includes:
- A description and timeline of 'Le futur simple'
- Rules to follow in order to effectively apply the verb tense
- Conjugation rules for 'Les verbes réguliers (-er, -re, -ir)
- Conjugation rules for 'Les verbes irréguliers'
- Conjugation rules for 'La négation et le futur simple'
- Co-operative practice exercises throughout the slideshow
- How to apply expressions with 'Avoir et Être'
This vocabulary sheet includes useful French technology vocabulary and expressions!
Le futur simple exercises sheets:
These worksheets include conjugation practice for 'Le futur simple'
This short test includes long answer questions based on the movie Wall-E (watched in French). These questions are related to technology, pollution, and personal reflection.
In order to be able to complete this project, students will have to choose a theme that interests them the most that is related to technology and pollution. They have the choice to work alone, in pairs or in small groups. They must choose a special and unique format for their project.