These reader response questions are based on the reading passage - The Cricket in Times Square - in the Reading Wonders Fourth Grade Unit Four Reading Book.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Graphic organizer for important events in the story
3. summary page
4. Writing Prompt ( text to self)
5. Writing Prompt ( extend the story in your way)
6. Compare and contrast writing activity
7. Genre of story activity
8. Vocabulary words and synonyms matching chart
You can use them during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.