Lab Cleanup Task Cards
• Tired of the mess that students leave behind as they leave the lab?
• Tired of that feeling of panic as you try to put order to the lab before the next class enters?
• Tired of having to do it all by yourself?
All science teachers know the struggles we face when we take the students to the lab. There are many! We have precious few minutes between one class leaving the lab and the next class entering the lab. It is imperative that our students in one class leave a clean and orderly lab station for the students in the next class.
What is included?
• A set of 24 Lab Cleanup Task Cards
• Blank templates for you to add your own personal instructions.
• Teacher Guide with tips and suggestions.
What I have discovered in my many years of teaching is that students need very specific instructions. When I tell my class that “it is time to clean up”, the instruction is too vague. My students wonder, “What does she want me to do?”
My solution is The Student Cleanup Checklist. I have made a set of task cards that have a specific instruction on each. For each lab, I select the cards that are applicable for the particular lab. The cards go on a ring, and a set of cleanup instructions is left at every lab station. As the class period ends, I have trained my students to flip through the cards on the ring, and carry out all instructions. This has been a lifesaver for me. The students do a much better job cleaning their area, and I have less stress as the next class is entering the room.
Related products include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: