Lab Equipment Investigation Activities
Lab Equipment Investigation Instructions:
Allow students to find pictures of the items on the Investigation Sheet.
Students may then print out or draw pictures.
Once completed, discuss with students what they discovered, demonstrate items and showcase student work.
Once students have completed their research and discussions have taken place, the following activities can be completed for independent practice of assessments.
1. Student created Crossword
2. Student created Word Search
3. Student created Hangman Game
4. Student/Teacher created Jeopardy Game
5. Student Created Bulletin Board
6. Student created centers utilizing each piece of equipment for hands-on practice.