Lab Equipment - Science Tools - I have... You have... - Activity Game
The "I have You Have" activity game for Science tools and Lab equipment is an engaging and fun activity for students. It includes developing active listening, speaking, vocabulary and identification skills. It can be used for whole class or small groups.
The Science Tools, I have You have game includes:
- 32 cards on 8 sheets
- Each card has an identifying image and the name of a piece of science tool
How to use:
- Print one set for whole class, or multiple sets for small group
- Cut each page into 4 cards, as shown on cover page
- Optional: Laminate for durability
- Hand out one or multiple cards to students in the group - ensure all cards are distributed at the start of the game.
- Start with one student identifying the image, saying, "I have... and then asking,"who has...?" The next student holding the card continues until all cards have been used.