Lab Safety - Interactive Notebook Activity, Contract, PowerPoint, and Posters for Science.
Students will review the general policies of the laboratory, identify appropriate and inappropriate procedures using a fun lab comic, and then take the safety pledge to ensure a healthy and safe school year with Lab Safety Interactive Notebook activity. Students conclude the activity by creating a story or comic strip to illustrate an incorrect procedure and what may happen when they don't follow directions!
Hang our Science Lab Safety Posters
around your room and you've provided a great way to familiarize students with the expected behaviors in the science lab.
This product includes:
* Engaging PowerPoint complete with instructions and example
* Pdf document in Interactive Notebook (INB) format - whole sheet is printed and cut in half to easily fit inside student notebooks
* Instructions on how to use our INB sheets.
* Printable Science Lab Safety Posters
for your classroom
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Scientific Method Differentiated Vocabulary Lesson
- Scientific Method Task Cards
- What is Science Cubing Activity FREE
- Scientific Method Word Wall
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Lab Safety by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC