Lab Safety - Distance Learning
What educators are saying
Has lab safety become a joke in your science class? Do students ignore the lab safety rules? Brighten up your space with these 11 lab safety posters that will visually remind your students of the lab safety contract they sign after reviewing the safety procedures.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON:
- 11 lab safety posters
- 11 PowerPoint slides discussing lab safety procedures
- Lab safety contract in INB format
- Lab Safety Mishaps activity
WHAT STUDENTS WILL DO:
- Review the general policies of the laboratory
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate procedures using a fun lab comic
- Take the safety pledge to ensure a healthy and safe school year
- Create a story or comic strip to illustrate an incorrect procedure and what may happen when they don't follow directions!
Hang our Science Lab Safety Posters around your room and you've provided a great way to familiarize students with the expected behaviors in the science lab.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER SCIENTIFIC METHOD ITEMS:
- Scientific Method Differentiated Vocabulary Lesson
- Scientific Method Task Cards
- What is Science Cubing Activity FREE
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Lab Safety by © Getting Nerdy, LLC 2012 to present