Lab Safety Google Sheets Picture Reveal
Also included in
- The number of skills (metric system, dimensional analysis, scientific notation, significant figures) and vocabulary presented to students in our science classes can be overwhelming. Many students need and benefit from additional practice and review. Spice up your review activities using these fun HPrice $15.00Original Price $20.99Save $5.99
Review the laboratory safety rules using this fun Hidden Picture Reveal game. This resource is a digital Google Sheets game that includes 25 questions on one of the most important lessons we teach all year ..... Lab Safety!. The self-grading nature of the activity is perfect for review and reinforcement or even a different sort of homework assignment. This activity is designed to be used in Google Sheets and shared to your students via Google Classroom or to students own Drives. This resource is a paperless, digital review and reinforcement activity that must be completed on a laptop or iPad. Printable worksheets are included to accompany the digital activity.
Please note the following about this activity:
- Due to the nature of this activity, you will not be able to edit the questions or answers used in the activity.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!
To make sure this type of activity is a good fit for you and your students, download and try my free digital Metric Prefixes Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal Game.
How does the activity work?
Students are given a list of 25 questions in Google Sheets along with a hidden mystery picture. The student must type in the correct answer for each definition or problem. If the student types in the correct answer, the space in the Google Sheet will turn green and a piece of the hidden picture will be automatically revealed. If the student types in the wrong answer, the space will turn red, and the picture piece remains hidden. The answers must be spelled correctly, which is an added benefit of the activity.
Watch the video preview to see exactly how the game will work. Also, click on the preview to see the vocabulary terms used in each game.
What is included in your download folder?
- Link to Hidden Picture Review Game in Google Sheets
- Printable Student Worksheet (No Word Bank)
- Printable Student Worksheet (With Word Bank)
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Teacher Guide to Google Apps
The number of new vocabulary words and science skills presented to students in our science classes can be overwhelming. Many students need and benefit from additional practice using the terms, definitions, and problems in a chapter or unit. This activity provides a fun way to study and review the lab safety rules. Best of all, students get immediate feedback when they type in an answer. The hidden picture will not be revealed when incorrect answers are entered.
Like this activity and want more? Click the links below to view my other Hidden Picture Reveal Games:
- Dimensional Analysis
- Scientific Notation
- Significant Figures
- Lab Safety Rules
- Identification of Lab Equipment - Set of 3 Games
- The Scientific Method
- Science Skills Bundle - Set of 9 Games
- Matter and Change - Set of 2 Games
- Introduction to Biology - Set of 2 Games
- The Microscope
- Biochemistry - Set of 4 Games
- Introduction to Biology and Biochemistry Bundle - Set of 7 Games
- DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis - Set of 3 Games
- Cellular Respiration - 3 Game Set
- Cell Structure (Organelles) - Set of 4 Games
- Cell Division (Mitosis and Meiosis) - Set of 3 Games
- Photosynthesis - Set of 3 Games
- Cell Physiology Bundle - Set of 13 Games
- Fungi Kingdom - Set of 3 Games
- Plant Kingdom - Set of 4 Games
- Genetics Vocabulary - Set of 3 Games
- Monohybrid Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Dihybrid Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Incomplete Dominance, Codominance, Multiple Alleles - Set of 3 Games
- Sex Linked Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Pedigree Tables - Set of 2 Games
- DNA, RNA, Protein Synthesis, and Genetics Bundle - Set of 17 Games
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: