Lab Tools Activity
This Lab Tools
Activity can be used as supplement to your Scientific Method Unit as you introduce students to the necessary tools for scientific experimentation.
This 1-day lesson includes:
• 6 pages of student handouts including extension questions and answer keys
• Observe the tools used in the science classroom
• Identify and draw those tools, as well as determine what they measure and the units used
• Complete the extension questions
This product is also found in our:
Scientific Method Unit Bundle
which includes a 3-4 week long unit with animated PowerPoint, student handouts, labs, projects, and aligned EDITABLE test
, and our Scientific Method Complete Bundle
, which includes the above mentioned items, as well as the aligned Word Wall, Task Cards, and Interactive Notebook Activities.
If you like this, you might also love our:
• Excavating Evidence Observation Inference Activity
• Scientific Method Practice Problems
• Scientific Method Task Cards
All rights reserved by Mel and Gerdy. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
Lab Tools Activity © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy, LLC All Rights Reserved