Stretching out a word can be a difficult strategy for emergent writers. These 5-minute warm-up labeling sheets are great practice for your beginning writers and will help increase their confidence to become risk-takers with spelling.
⭐️⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love these labeling pages. It has really helped in our writing process and giving them more confidence in their writing. We started by doing whole group, then small group and now they complete with peers during Center time.” - Amanda P.
***This bundle currently includes OVER 110 sets:
- 24 fall-themed pictures for labeling, in English AND Spanish (48 total)
- 24 winter-themed pictures for labeling, in English AND Spanish (total 48)!
- 25 spring-themed pictures for labeling, in English AND Spanish (total 50)!
- 25 summer-themed pictures for labeling, in English AND Spanish (total 50)!
- 22 BONUS year-round sets**
- **NEW** Word families- 10 short vowel word family labeling sheets. Word Families included: -an, -at, -en, -ell, -et, -ig, -og, -op, -ug, -uck
- Now includes lined and unlined pages in all sets!
*Also includes sample labeling words for each picture.*
Use whole-group while you display onto a screen for a quick warm-up before independent writing. Or, in small groups during your writing workshop!
*WRITING CENTER: Because of its built-in differentiation, this makes a great writing center as well!*
- Students color when done labeling
- Perfect for emergent writers because it encourages inventive spelling
- Also included in Spanish (except for word family sheets)
- Can be used at a center, as homework, morning work, writing activity to accompany theme study. . .
You may also like these writing packs:
SAVE 50% with the Writing Bundle:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want my FREE weekly teaching tips and access to my FREE resource library?
Sign up here: FREE Resource Library
Want to join like-minded teachers to learn and share ideas?
Join my Facebook group here: Tejeda's Tots K-1 Teacher Group
Want to Learn More?
Visit my blog here: Tejeda's Tots
Follow me on Social Media