Labels with bright and colorful polka dots in a modern design frame. Label your books, binders, classroom supplies, and more. These labels are also useful for creating task cards.
Labels come in three versions, including an editable PowerPoint template.
This label pack includes the following:
• Four variations in "label" size:
• 4 labels to a page
• 6 labels to a page
• 8 labels to a page (landscape)
• 8 labels to a page (portrait).
• Each of the above label variations come in 7 different colors (including black and white).
• All of the above come in three different file types:
• Print-Ready PDF file
(labels ready to print out and write on by hand.)
• Editable PowerPoint template
(edit the text on the labels digitally and then print. This option requires Microsoft PowerPoint software installed on your computer and basic computer skills.)
• JPEG files
(print the labels out or insert them into a document)
Files are delivered in a zipped file. See the TpT help section if you are not sure how to open a zipfile. It's easy once you know how!
Add some color to your binders, books, and classroom projects by labeling them.
You May Also Like:
A Treasure Chest of Name Songs
Name Activity: Name Puzzles
First Day of School - Passport Template
Beginning of the Year – ‘M is for Me’ Display
Getting to Know You - Activity
Label sample (These offer a free sample of our labels however, they are not editable.)
This resource is useful for:
• Labeling binders, books, supply containers and boxes
• Creating name tags
• Making task cards
• Useful as small note cards and gift tags
• General classroom labels