This resource was created to help students in First and Second Grade to gain a better understanding of Labor Day while practicing key reading skills and Common Core State Standards.
By purchasing this 29 page product, you will receive:
- Teacher Directions/Suggestions for Success
- Vocabulary Activities - including word strips, word/definition cards (color and b/w) as well word cards with the definition and a real life picture
- Graphic Organizers - to use before, during and/or after reading
- Full Size Teacher Book - full size, color teacher book that matches student readers
- Student mini books -these 7 page books are easy to copy, cut, and staple to create books for students. Each page makes 2 books.
- Comprehension Quiz - includes text dependent questions, can be used as comprehension practice or assessments
- Vocabulary Printable
Download the Preview above to see a snapshot of all pages included in this resource!!
♥ ♥Thank you for visiting my store! Feel free to email me with any comments, questions, or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org ♥ ♥
Visit my blog, www.morethanmathbymo.blogspot.com
for news about my latest freebies, giveaways, and classroom ideas!
Like More Than Math by Mo
boards on Pinterest.
You can now follow me on Instagram