In this fun activity, students interview their parents about their jobs and careers and then present what they have learned to their class. Children and parents spend quality time talking about the details of what Mom and Dad do for a living, the required training and education, and the specific skills and tools they use while working.
Speaking in front of a group of peers can be intimidating to some. This activity gives students the opportunity to gain confidence in presenting to an audience.
Included in this product:
• Teaching Tips
• Labor Day Student Friendly Websites
• Book List of Picture Books about Labor Day and Careers
• Interview Questions and Worksheet
• Oral Presentation Checklist
• Labor Day Sign to display with students’ art work
Thank you for considering this product.
Here’s another FREEBIE you might like.
Click here for more treasure!