cation + learning's laboratory rubric includes the following:
1. An outline for the lab report.
2. A rubric for a 50-point lab experiment write-up.
3. The lab rubric is separated into 2 parts as follows:
Part I. (15 Points Total)
- Arrangement and Inclusion
- G.U.M. (Grammar, Usage and Mechanics), Neatness, and Overall Presentation
- Connectivity of Lab
Part II. (35 Points Total)
- Title and Purpose/Hypothesis
- Materials and Procedure
- Results/Data Tables
4. The lab rubric is evaluated on 5 levels for each topic:
Rubric is downloadable in .docx form and is editable to fit your needs.
cation + learning is a product of a no-frills chemistry teacher who saves the frills for colorful, sparky, exciting demos and laboratory experiments for her students!