A memory style game to help students learn the laboratory safety symbols.
Each pair of cards has an image of the safety symbol on one and its name on the other.
Laboratory Safety Symbols included:
4. environmental hazard
6. health hazard
7. compressed gas
Also, comes with 3 pairs of blank cards for students to make their own laboratory safety symbols cards as well as a storage sleeve for the cards to be kept safely in student's science books.
If you would like updates on new products please follow me by clicking the Follow Me link above.
How to play the game...
1. Cut out the cards.
2. Shuffle the cards well.
3. Spread the cards out face down on the table.
4. The first player chooses two cards and turns them over.
5. If they match player one keeps the cards and has another turn.
6. If the two cards don’t match the first player places them back face down on the table and player two takes their turn.
7. Continue until all the cards have been matched.
8. The winner is the one with the most cards.
Ron Leishman Digital Toonage