Interested in trying lab stations with your science students? In this short video, "Lab Stations: How to Make Them Work for You" I will offer some tips and tricks for the smooth set up and implementation of lab station activities.
Topics covered include:
• Reasons why lab stations are an effective teaching strategy.
• When to use lab stations.
• The benefits of using lab stations.
• Labs with limited resources and equipment.
• Planning a lab station activity.
• Setup tips.
• Ideas for different types of activities to use at your stations.
• How to set up and manage student groups.
• Pacing and timing.
• How to differentiate for students of varying ability levels.
Related Products Include:
Science Chat for Biology
Mitosis (and Meiosis!) Chat
Ecology Chat 1: Introduction to Ecology
Ecology Chat 2: Population Ecology
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
My Blog: Amy Brown Science.com
My Facebook Page