Interested in trying lab stations with your science students? In this short video, "Lab Stations: How to Make Them Work for You" I will offer some tips and tricks for the smooth set up and implementation of lab station activities.
Topics covered include:
• Reasons why lab stations are an effective teaching strategy.
• When to use lab stations.
• The benefits of using lab stations.
• Labs with limited resources and equipment.
• Planning a lab station activity.
• Setup tips.
• Ideas for different types of activities to use at your stations.
• How to set up and manage student groups.
• Pacing and timing.
• How to differentiate for students of varying ability levels.