This is a great resource to add to your Insect Unit or to use as a math enrichment activity after reading The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle.
Provided are the following:
• 20 Ladybug Number Cards (1-20)
• Instructions for the Receptive Identification of Numbers
• Instructions for the Expressive Identification of Numbers
• Activities to Practice the Ordering of Numbers
• Directions to Create and Use Ladybug Headbands as a Teaching Resource
• Seven Cut and Paste Worksheets to Add the Missing Number
Please check out our other Math resources at the following link:
Early Learning Math Activities
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!