30 pages of ladybugs to use in a variety of ways.
Some Suggestions Include:
- cut out small ladybugs, laminate and use as concentration game to match number of spots with numerical word and numeral
- use pictures for subitizing games with whole class and/or small math groups
- use coloured ladybugs on a computer or Smartboard program for subitizing fun
- have children colour the black and white ladybugs and then use them for math lessons
- combine two ladybugs together for fast addition fact numeracy games
- duplicate blank ladybugs and add children's names
- duplicate them and add math words
- create number and/or word bulletin boards
You are welcome to use the ladybug in your classroom. Please note that the ladybug was created by Barb Beale and is not to be used in any future publications without written permission from the creator.