Welcome to Classroom Inspirations. Please visit my blog at www.classroominspirations.com for unique classroom décor, inspiring lesson plans & more.
This gorgeous whimsical 16” flower will look absolutely amazing on your wall or bulletin board! The Ladybugs and Dots themed classroom has a splash of baby blue color that really makes the designs stand out and this flower is the final touch to pull it all together. Easy to follow directions with real pictures are included to help you create this beautiful flower in no time at all. You’ll be surprised at how easily it goes together. I think bulletin boards look more interesting when three-dimensional pieces are added, especially the ones you make yourself!
As soon as you download your PDF file, you are going to want to make your flower! So have on hand the following supplies:
• Black cardstock or black scrapbook cardstock (6 sheets), 8.5” x 11”
• White cardstock (12 sheets), 8/5” x 11”
• White presentation weight paper (available at office supply stores), 8/5” x 11”
• Glue (I used Pioneer Extra Strong Embellishment Glue Stick, which bonds permanently, and can be purchased at craft stores)
• You may also use a tacky glue
The Ladybugs and Dots 3-Dimensional Flower is from our Ladybugs and Dots Collection. You will receive a PDF file that includes:
• Complete pattern for making flower
• Printing directions
• Illustrated directions for assembling flower