This six-pack bundles Biomimicry Discovery Cards from all terrestrial biomes--tundra, taiga, temperate forest, grasslands, desert and tropical rainforests
. Students discover innovations inspired nature in the form of origami riddle cards
(six cards per set). Buy the kits in bulk here to save!
Each kit includes 6 origami cards plus two additional computer interactives.
It's perfect for engineering, ecosystem, habitat or biome units--and a must for units on biomimicry.
★★ View my Biomimicry Discovery Cards Demo
for a peek at what's inside. ★★
★★ View my Biomimicry Discovery Cards Assembly Tutorial
to learn how to assemble the cards. ★★
The bundle includes these 6 biomes:
• Desert Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Grasslands Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Taiga Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Temperate Forest Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Tropical Rainforests Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
• Tundra Biome Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit
Bundle to save on terrestrial biomes!!!
MORE BIOMIMICRY DISCOVERY CARD BUNDLES
• Aquatic Biomes Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kit Bundle (12 cards/2 aquatic biomes)
• Biomes Bundle: All Biomimicry Discovery Cards Kits Bundle (48 cards/8 biomes)
• Trait Mountain STEM Lesson Plans (Lesson 3 covers Biomimicry and features the Temperate Forest Biomimicry Discovery Card Kit.)
OTHER DISCOVERY CARDS SERIES
• STEM Discovery Cards: Never-ending origami cards reveal STEM innovation by geography.
Biomimicry Discovery Cards are a compelling way to engage young learners and get them to think about how nature can inspire technology!
★ Follow me!
Click the star (★) beneath my STEM Roots store name above to be the first to know about freebies, new product listings and more!
: This product gives the End User (purchaser) the right to use the lesson plans in their classroom. Please purchase one additional, discounted multi-seat license per classroom if sharing with additional classrooms or for school district use. Thank you!
All projects are aligned to Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). See preview file for lesson overview and standards alignment.
Keywords: biomimicry, inventions, origami, STEAM, STEM, NGSS 1-LS3-1, NGSS 1.LS3.1, NGSS 1-LS1-2, NGSS 1.LS1.2, NGSS 1-LS1-1, NGSS 1.LS1.1. Sonoran, Sahara, Namibidian, savannah, prairies, grassland, boreal,