Landform Activities - Worksheets and Reading - 2nd and 3rd Grade Landforms
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This science bundle contains passages, science worksheets, and learning activities for primary students. Each science set covers primary science skills and allows students to read and respond. These no-prep packs include:prior knowledge worksheetsreading passagescut and paste activitiesmini bookswriPrice $48.00Original Price $85.50Save $37.50
- This social studies bundle contains passages, no-prep social studies worksheets, and learning activities for primary students. This covers common 2nd grade social studies and 3rd grade social studies topics. Each set also covers nonfiction comprehension skills and allows students to read and respondPrice $44.00Original Price $71.75Save $27.75
This landforms unit is a collection of reading passages and worksheets for 2nd and 3rd grade students. The 12 landforms that are covered are islands, valleys, peninsulas, canyons, rivers, canals, plateaus, mountains, volcanoes. isthmuses, glaciers, and deltas.
Twelve Landforms covered :
For each landform, you get these pages:
- KWL Chart
- Reading Passage
- Fact Writing
- Information Map
- Informational Writing
- True or False Cutting Page
And there are also Landform Review pages!
- Identifying (2)
- Comparing (3)
- Water vs. Land cut and paste
- Fact Writing for Landforms (2)
There are different types of resources included.
- Reading comprehension passages
- Graphic organizers, writing pages
- Cut and glue activities
- Fold-and-go mini books
There is now a digital component included in this resource. The graphic organizers and reading passages are now created in Google Slides. (The fold-and-go mini books are not in Google Slides format.)
This activities pack is for on-the-go teachers. There are passages, comprehension activities, cut and paste pages, labeling pages, writing pages, and vocabulary pages. Most 2nd graders will be able to independently read the texts, while most first graders may need to be with in whole group or small group.
This No-Prep Science pack is included in two different bundles: a social studies bundle and a science no-prep bundle!
There is a perfect add-on resource to help further your students' learning on landforms. I have made a science flip book for this. Click here to grab the associated flip book!
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you're interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.