Your students will have a great time with these six Common Core Landform themed Literacy Centers. The literacy centers in this unit will allow your students to practice key language standards as well as enhance and support your student’s learning about landforms!
The Literacy Centers included:
1. Alphabetizing Landforms (ABC Order)
2. A Wave of Sentences (Sentence Scramble)
3. Mountains and Valleys of Opposites (Antonyms)
4. Landform Syllable Sort
5. A Plateau full of Pronouns (personal, possessive, indefinite)
6. Rolling a Wacky Landform Sentence (Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives)