This product has been revised on September 27, 2014.
I am very excited to introduce this newly updated product! It's been completely revamped!
Here is what has been added:
* New Graphics;
* 12 Full Page Informational Posters with a definition and interesting facts about each landform;
*Flash Cards now come in 2 and 4 per page with and without the landform names so that you can quiz your students as well;
* A Flap Book Choose between a mini book and a flap book. Select what works best for you and your students.
This resource is filled with colorful pictures, quality worksheets, and exciting activities to help you teach the unit about landforms.
Here is what's included:
* Landforms Mini Posters (can be cut to be used as flash cards)
* "Landforms Around the World" Mini Book (for students to color and write the definitions in);
* Cut & Paste Landforms Activity (in color and BW);
* 2 Research Activities (children have to research the top 5 highest mountains and the top 5 longest rivers and enter the data in the corresponding boxes in the pictures);
* "The Landforms In My Community" (students draw and label the landforms that can be found in their area).
Please make sure you have PowerPoint downloaded on your computer before purchasing this product!