This game reviews kinds of landforms with or without pictures! Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. Great way to review content area vocabulary!
There are multiple options for playing. For the student bingo cards, you can choose write-the-words, choose-cut-glue with pictures in color or in black-and-white, or choose-cut-glue without pictures. For the bingo calling cards, you can choose definitions only, or definitions with pictures. The only landforms without a picture are barrier island, delta, and isthmus. A mini-poster of all landforms with pictures is also included.
Click on the preview to see all pages in the game.
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 landforms & 27 color pictures (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 landforms & 27 BW pictures (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with vocabulary and definitions (4 pages)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 landforms, vocabulary words only (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with definitions and pictures (4 pages)
• Landforms Printable, color & BW (2 pages)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
barrier island, beach, canyon, cave, cliff, coast, continent, delta, desert, forest, glacier, gulf, hill, island, isthmus, lake, mesa, mountain, oasis, ocean, peninsula, plain, plateau, prairie, river, sand dune, sinkhole, swamp, valley, volcano
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!