This set of Boom Cards features 50 cards to practice landform vocabulary and identification. These digital self-checking Boom Cards are such a great way for students to practice their knowledge of landforms.
The Boom Cards include:
- 14 multiple-choice cards- students use vocabulary meanings and images to identify landforms
- 14 Drag and Drop cards- students use meanings and images to move correct answers
- 22 multiple-choice photo identification cards- students identify landforms shown in photos
Your Guide includes:
- Link for redeeming your Boom set
- Directions for redeeming (in case you need them)
- Answer Key
NOTE: This resource has been updated! I added 12 NEW cards and changed the clipart and some of the photos. The new set is spectacular!
Check the preview for a SAMPLE!
Boom Task Cards will require no printing, cutting out, or laminating. These sets are perfect for:
- At-Home Learning
- Small group time
- Morning work
- Early Finishers
- Test Review and practice
THIS IS A DIGITAL RESOURCE. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION TELLING YOU MORE ABOUT THIS RESOURCE.
You must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
NOTE: This Boom Resource is available in a printable version. The printable version has open-ended questions in addition to the task cards included in this Boom deck.
This set is also available for Google Drive:
You may be interested in these Boom Cards:
- Force and Motion Boom Cards
- Weather Boom Cards
- Weathering and Erosion Boom Cards
- Space and Planets Boom Cards
- Seeds and Flowers Boom Cards
- Skeletal System Boom Cards
- Scientific Method Boom Cards
- Polar Regions Nonfiction Boom Cards
- Sharks Nonfiction Text Features Boom Cards
You might also enjoy these Landform resources:
- Landforms Reading Passages
- Landforms Escape Room and STEM Challenge
- Landforms Booklet Kit
- Landforms Reading Passages Distance Learning
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!