Want a fun way to review landforms? The Landform version of I Have, Who Has? is a great way to review the material!
-13 clue cards with different landforms
**Note: I have removed the photos from the clue cards because I
did not take the photos and cannot sell them. I would suggest
adding photos of the landforms after you buy it.
-3 example clue cards
To prepare for the game, I would suggest printing out the clue cards (after adding pictures), cutting them out, and gluing them on construction paper. Then, I would laminate them so they last forever.
1. Choose two volunteers to come up and show how the game is played. Between you and the two students, use the three example cards and show the rest of the class how to play.
2. I divided my class into two groups of 13 (each group had a set of cards). If you have less students, you can give some students two clue cards. If you have more students, you can always add another landform clue card to the deck.
3. To begin, one student will read his or her clue "Who has....?"
4. The rest of the group will read their cards and see if they have the landform that matches the description.
5. When the student realizes they have the card, they will say, "I have ____, who has _____?"
6. Students will continue to play until all students have answered and you are back to the beginning.
-This was a fairly brief activity in my classroom. It took about 5-7 minutes.
-This is in a .docx format so that you can edit it.
-If you buy the product, please be sure to rate it and leave feedback! Thanks!