The Amazing World of Landforms!
Study the world around us with fun and meaningful activities!
Grades K - 4! All in one packet - several activities are leveled so all learners can use it! Use the landforms you need to study for the whole class and add additional ones to differentiate your learning for your higher level students!
This packet includes:
* detailed teacher directions for all of the activities
* anchor charts for 18 different types of landforms
* landform flashcards
* landform booklet to write facts
* landform vocabulary page to study from
* landform matching activity
* "I Have, Who has...." landform game
* compare/contrast landforms with a graphic organizer
* writing activities for seven different landforms so students can pick which one they want to do - includes graphic organizer and paper for published writing (updated now includes 10 different landforms!)
* landform flipbook
So many different activities, enough for a week or more of Social Studies lessons.
basin, bay, beach, canyon, cape, cave, desert, glacier, hill, island, lake, mesa, mountain, peninsula, plateau, river, valley, and volcano
Download the preview to see a sample of some of the pages in this packet!
Be the first to know about my new discounts,
freebies and product launches:
* Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Visit my blog for more ideas:
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
© Tracy Smith 2013