Landforms Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these landforms flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Landforms Flippers are a great way to teach and organize landforms vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a landforms picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Landforms Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Landforms Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a landforms picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more landforms vocabulary to
• An enlarged set of the landforms pictures to hang on a landforms bulletin board or word wall
The 24 landforms terms included are:
butte, bay, atoll, archipelago, canyon, cape, cave, cove, delta, dune, fjord, gulf, glacier, island, isthmus, lagoon, mesa, peninsula, plain, plateau, sound, straight, tributary, valley
Here are some related landforms products:
Geography Vocabulary Bundle
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
and SOCIAL STUDIES
Thanks for looking at these Landforms Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store